She was a beauty, but she was definitely a beast! Reviewing this luxurious truck for a whole week was extremely exciting. I truly felt like a celebrity riding in this 100,000 (with the upgrades) vehicle.
The 3.5 twin turbocharged engine with a 10 speed transition was one of the amazing features of this vehicle. Driving this vehicle felt like you were driving on a cloud. It was quiet, fast and as smooth as you could imagine. The inherent horsepower in this SUV gives it a kick on the highways all while maintaining a smooth cruising feel - so watch your speed because it was easy to be distracted by how fun this vehicle is to drive.
The luxe caramel coloured interior was on of the first features that caught my eye as soon as I entered the vehicle upon receiving it. I couldn't get over how gorgeous the details were on the interior of the Navigator. The super sleek dashboard boasts stitched leather - you start wondering whether they got Santa's elves to sew the dash in! Wood grain trims add to it's elegant appeal. Even when you're mesmerized by the interior details, you constantly find yourself exploring the almost infinite options and unprecedented gadgets instilled throughout the inside of the SUV.
My TOP 10 Favourite Features on the 2018 Lincoln Navigator
1. The Apple Car Play & Android Auto with added WIFI hotspot. How convenient !
2. The projected speedometer on the driver's side window! I can't stress how amazing and convenient this feature is. No need to look down anymore to see how fast you're going or if you're running out of gas!
3. The abundance of cargo space allowing comfortable seating for all passengers.
4. The satellite view feature that allows you to see the vehicle form a birds eye view when in reverse gear.
5. The lane change warning that let's you know if there is a vehicle too close to you.
6. The 2 iPads behind the passenger as well as the drivers seat to keep your passengers entertained.
7. The gorgeous caramel colored interior.
8 All the controls for seating adjustment for the driver are on the door of the car making it convenient for the driver to adjust seating while on the road.
9. When you approach the vehicle with the FOB, the running boards unfold and illuminate themselves for safety getting into the vehicle. In the evening, the Lincoln logo lights up on the ground as you approach the car. I found this feature absolutely breathtaking!
10. ......and to save the best for last...the driver and front passenger massage seat option! Get a massage while your drive! Could one ask for anything more luxurious than this? I think not.
To view a video that my friend Noah Marasigan shot for me on the Lincoln Navigator, please take a peek at my Instagram page @paperdollsarah_ !
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post! If you've ever driven this amazing SUV let me know what your thoughts on it are! If you haven't and have any other questions or comments please don't hesitate to sound off below.