If you're one of the handful of people in the world that isn't familiar with the song title above...... I'm headed BACK TO NEEWWWW YOOOOOORKKKK !
Photo Source: Lonely Planet
New York. Just saying the city name out loud gives the good vibe chills. It's truly one place in the world I feel the most alive! Could it possibly be because of the popular slogan "The city that never sleeps?" I absolutely love everything about this city. The buildings, the gorgeous apartment/condo architecture, the food, the people, the life.
I will definitely be making a longer, more elaborate blog post about what I actually did when I get back from my trip. Whenever I visit this fabulous city, I typically visit my favorite restaurants that I've been to before, as well as check out a few new ones that I've heard about! Here are a few places off the top of my head that I intend to go to:
1. Joes Shanghai - For their amazing soup dumplings! I can't not go here every time I'm in the city.
2. Koko Wings - For their famous Korean crispy chicken wings! My cousin Andre who lives in New York took me here when I was in town for NYFW last September.
3. Brooklyn (Williamsburg) - To do a little local shopping & eating ;)
4. Centruy 21 - Best high end department store everrrrr. Everything from Furla bags to DVF dresses! The list goes on! Just think of Winners, on steroids, with better brands!
5. UNIQLO - Is a clothing store that was founded in Japan, and sells an array of beautiful high quality basic clothing! I absolutely love this store and plan on spending most of my mula here lol.
6. Tribeca Film Festival - Hoping to score some last minute tickets!
Now I can't tell you the other things I plan on doing there....but I can tell you that it'll be on my next blog post! Trust me...this one you'll want to read !