This year I wanted to do a lot of short, quick reviews for you busy folks out there! Although I love reading in depth reviews, I also LOVE reading quick, straight to the point yet informative reviews because quite frankly, I don't have all the time in the world with a very active 14 month old at home! My little one keeps me pretty busy these days. So I thought I'd start "QUICK 5" for you all. Quick 5 is going to be 5 quick review points about the product or service that I'm reviewing.
This week I'm featuring Ole Henriksen's Pore Balance Facial Sauna Scrub!
1. So far I'm LOVING this product, it has a slight minty scent to it that I find really refreshing! Very spa like smell in my opinion.
2. It feels amazing on the skin. It's cleansing and purifying ability is superb. As soon as the cream touches your skin, you instantly feel a sense of warmth on your skin ( I guess that's where "sauna" came from as well as the volcanic sand they use for their exfoliant) . It's nothing like I've ever felt before, it's actually quite nice!
3. I'm currently using this product on my face 2-3 times a week and have been for the past 3 weeks. I'm noticing my skin feeling softer with every use from the light volcanic sand exfoliant ! As soon as I apply my serums and night creams, you instantly see a beautiful glow.
4. for $34.00 CAN, you receive 85g in the tube which I find is a great amount for the price, considering the product on the luxury skin care side and is made by the infamous Ole Henriksen.
5. This is a great product for those like myself who have combination skin! It definitely takes out all the impurities, leaving a healthy looking glow on my skin that I've noticed instantly. I also love that this product is FREE from parabens, sulfates and phthalates - all of which we know are not safe for the skin.
Stay tuned for my next QUICK 5 Review! Let me know if there are any specific products out there you'd like to try! And definitely sound off below if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it! Until next time, my friends!